No announcement yet.

Canada Computers and VMedia Kiosks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi deltatux that is DEFINITELY not our QoS. Which store was it?Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeBurger View Post
      Hi deltatux that is DEFINITELY not our QoS. Which store was it?Thanks for the heads up.
      Hi George,

Thanks for your reply, it was at the North York store on Yonge Street north of Finch Station. Please let me know when you guys fix the quality issue and I'll go back again. Wished you guys set up demos in Richmond Hill too, but I guess since the store is smaller, that may not be possible.

Cheers,
      deltatux

Comment

I recently picked up a 'new vbox' at Canada Computers. Your website specs are slightly different than what we purchased. Is there a way to exchange the box with VMedia to receive the most current new vbox? I have called all the Canada Computer stores they all have the same stock.. The box I picked up has a vbox with an external black antenna plus a blue power button.. The box says OS is 4.1 and HDMI is 1.3.. thank you

Comment

The closest store is Vaughan (Jane/Rutherford). Please check if box is switched to 480i modem. This may happen is HDMI cable is unplugged when box is in the quick setup mode. To restore it back to 720p, go to settings (wrench) -- display. Lower quality could also result from the store using our DSL line for other than TV purposes and capacity available to the box was not enough to go to the next stable video profile

Comment

Working...
          X