No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Back on the very first post of these forums GeorgeBurger wrote that if you had internet from one of VMedia's Transmission Agents you would be able to skip the internet portion of this website during checkout (i.e. sign up for just TV). How do I do that? I have internet with CIKTEL and I even went and got a VBOX from Canada Computers, but when I try to sign up it still says I need to purchase VMedia Internet.

Thanks

Just call them or do the online chat, I'm sure they can help you.

Comment

Hi Magic, I am sorry for the confusion, I would really be grateful if you could direct me to that post because if I wrote that I was having a dumb moment, or we had not finalized our processes with our agents. The fact is that when you use a transmission agent the agent maintains the relationship with their customer, they order the VBoxes from us, and they sign them up for TV through their portals with us. If in fact you already have your VBox, you should contact CIKTel and it will sign you up for the TV service which you select.Thanks very much for choosing VMedia and best regards.

Comment

Also, if you have any problems with CIKTel signing up this way please let me know and we will deal with them.

Comment

Working...
        X