Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Mb Cable Plans in Cogeco land

Hello,

Just wondering if you have any info on if and when a 100Mb cable plan might be available to Cogeco area customers? Also, that an anticipated cost would be...

Thanks,
    J

Hi,

We will likely offer faster speeds in Cogeco areas in the future, but have no ETA at the moment and cannot comment on what the rate may be at that time.

Comment

Hey Matt,

I've noticed faster speeds are now being offered, but there's no bundle option or any kind of promo or incentive for existing customers. Is there anything that can be done for a customer like myself whos been with Vmedia for 2 years and wants to increase speed? I'd like the 100 but know that is limited in Cogeco land, so the 120 will have to do, but it would be nice to get discount of some type, even a little bone thrown our way

My customer number is 399... if you want to look me up...not sure if you could do anything but would appreciate the effort.

Cheers,
      J.
      Last edited by Jose (JP); 09-05-2016, 01:15 PM. Reason: Edited account number for security reasons.

Comment

Hi,

If you are getting 120 Mbps plan in your area with Premium Basic or Basic TV package, the price drops from $84.95 to $79.95 for the Internet.

Comment

Working...
        X