Billing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing

Ok George, not cool.! As previously stated in another thread, I'm a new customer and up until today, I was very impressed. My services do not start until the 19th of november yet I do already have my vbox and modem ( That I bought, I own them ). My original dates for installation was to be October 28th 29th or 30th but due to my fault, it got pushed back until the 19th. I'm ok with that. BUT!!!! at the time of check out I had already paid my $7.00 for those 3 days of service. Now I get it.. $7 dollars, isn't much to be complaining about and I truly wasn't until I notice yesterday on my visa that you now also charged me a FULL MONTH and I do not even have the service yet. I was charged $84. WHAT GIVES!!! does nobody monitor the automated billing? when someone has changes the install dates in the computer from the end of October to the end of November would they not also change the billing cycle?

I want to see tho REFUNDS please, asap! I don't even have the services and your billing me ( YOU owe me $91 dollars ) when do I expect to see it? thanks.

Hi Gman, first of all thanks very much for joining us, sorry about the rocky start. The fact is when a new member joins us, we take the service fees from the first scheduled install date, and then adjust it with a refund when the actual date kicks in. So for example if you signed up Oct 10, and had a scheduled install date of Oct 20, we would bill you from Oct 20. If your install was delayed past the month end we would bill you ordinary course, as if you were an active sub, and then when you were finally installed, we would adjust your bill with the refund. So if we owe you $91 because of our system, our system will also ensure that you get the full refund when you are active. It is not perfect, but the hit is not typically so significant because installs happen in less time. I hope that makes sense, but in any event rest assured you only pay for what you get.Best regards George.

Comment

Actually I got a phone call back very quickly this morning from your staff.. She was saying the same as what you stated above, but after I insisted that she looks into it she realized I was charged for the full month instead of the partial month and she agreed to process the previous charge of $7.00 along with the proper refund for this month.

Comment

Working...
      X