Roku

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roku

I am wondering how difficult is it to use Roku, do we buy the box - connect it to our TV and start using it?

Hi,

Yup, it's a quick and easy setup. You'll just need to connect to your TV and follow the steps on screen. You'll be asked to register your device online and select your region (be sure to choose Canada) and VMedia TV will appear on your home screen. When you open the VMedia TV app, you'll enter your VMedia username and password just as you would on your VBox.

Comment

thanks - any word on the AppleTV app yet?

Comment

Hopefully early 2018.

Comment

I bought a roku ultra. Will I able to get full premium? Also if I travel will it work too?

Comment

Hi,

You will have access to all channels on Roku devices, and will just need to enter your username and password on initial launch - similar to our VBox.

Our service is non-nomadic, so it will only work when connected to your home internet connection.

Comment

i thought i read that you can use at least skinny on the road? am i wrong?

Comment

Hi,

Yes, that isn't possible at this time unfortunately. Would you happen to have a link to where that was referenced?

Comment

https://mobilesyrup.com/2016/09/16/v...ces-in-canada/

it could be a dated article.

Comment

Working...
                  X