Watch Anywhere for Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Anywhere for Sportsnet

Hi any plans on having Watchanywhere for Sportsnet?

Hi somedude2024,

We can look into it and see if there is enough interest which warrants adding it. We try to be price and value conscious, and it's important to note that Go Access comes with additional costs, and depending on the channel, there is a significant premium associated with offering Go Access.

Comment

I'll pipe up that I would love this. I can see that Sportsnet Now has all the setup to allow login from other cable providers.

Comment

I believe the demand will increase as hockey season starts.

Comment

PLEASE VMedia, add Sportsnet to Watch Anywhere.

Sincerely,
          Every Toronto Blue Jays Fan

Comment

Do we still need more people to vote on this?

Comment

Hi,

We will look into it and see if it can be processed.

Comment

YAY! With the playoffs now a lock, this would be awesome!

Comment

Totally agreed!

Comment

Hi,

We're trying to work out a way in which we may be able to offer this. The problem is that there is a (significant) additional cost to us in order to secure this access. Because Sportsnet is in our most popular Premium Basic package, that means an additional cost for all subscribers with this channel - whether Go Access is used or not.

Comment

Sorry, but I don't really want to pay more for the GO Access....who cares! please don't start raising the price because of it!

Comment

I agree with you. If it's not an optional service, then I don't want any part of it. I left Rogers to save money.

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
                          Hi,

We're trying to work out a way in which we may be able to offer this. The problem is that there is a (significant) additional cost to us in order to secure this access. Because Sportsnet is in our most popular Premium Basic package, that means an additional cost for all subscribers with this channel - whether Go Access is used or not.
                          please don't add more access. those who want it and use - should subscribe and pay for it.. please I am not a sports fanatic.

Comment

is it available yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
                              Hi,

See I don't get this significant cost part. Are Rogers being dickheads on accessing the service, or has there been significant cost incurred allowing access to the TSN, CTV, Global etc mobile apps that we haven't been told about? To me it seems like I'm paying for Sportsnet, I should have access to it through the mobile app, just like if I were subscribed to Bell or Rogers. If you offer TSN for "free", the optics of the situation make it seem like I should get Sportsnet as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X