angrybirds app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angrybirds app

I needed to do a hard reset this morning. The media box is stalling on the reinstallation of angrybirds. (8 of 11 apps that seem to install automatically). Whats the fix please? Already tried 5 hard resets.

Hi Smith,

Try turning off the VBox for 10-15 min - unplug it from the power.

Comment

Hi jose, i left the plug out all day. Just plugged it in now and still stuck on angry birds. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Please PM me your customer ID. Need some details of your VBox.

Comment

Last edited by MattVMedia; 08-08-2016, 04:50 PM. Reason: Removed for security purposes

Comment

Thanks for having your techies call me but that was a dead end. There are a couple reasons i never call tech support. 1- too much of my time is spent waiting. 2- i have called so many times and reset my box x2 so many times, i can do it all myself without their help.

My current problem is new...SO, if anyone knows how to get past the reinstallation of the silly angrybirds app after hard reset, please tell me. The reset button at the back doesn't work for some reason. It clicks, and ive held it down from 2 to 10 to 30 seconds. Ive left the box unplugged all night, ive left the box on all day trying to get past the app. Ive talked to it nicely, i stroked it gently, i even stuck my finger in it. No joy.

Comment

Hi,

Problem is likely with corrupt NAND flash if you are not able to access System Recovery. If VBox is within warranty period, we can offer replacement.

Comment

If warranty is one year limit, im well beyond that.
                If there is no discount for a new box, we shall explore all other options before committing to vmedia again.

Comment

I will put a note on your account for discount on new hardware, but you'll have to call in to Customer Care to have it processed.

Comment

Working...
                  X