No announcement yet.

Apple TV app?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to put some fire under some asses about this. I find VMedia has put myself(and I'd assume many others) in an awkward spot. I have a dual core and a quad core box of which both are trending on the side of obsolete in the Android world. With the recent big security flaw discovered in Kodi that remains unpatched because the boxes don't run up-to-date software, I'm looking to upgrade. Problem is, the newest box doesn't solve that problem and there isn't new hardware immediately available that will. The best case scenario for myself is getting an Apple TV(I'm an Apple guy) that I know won't get left behind software-wise for probably a good 3-4 years and run VMedia that way. I like VMedia, but since now my modem and both my boxes are obsolete it's definitely leaving me looking at what other options are out there.

Comment

Hi,

We're working as fast as possible to release on other platforms. Can assure you we haven't forgotten about it. We're getting closer, but still need more time and won't rush out an unfinished product.

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
        Hi,

We're working as fast as possible to release on other platforms. Can assure you we haven't forgotten about it. We're getting closer, but still need more time and won't rush out an unfinished product.
        Thanks Matt. I realize you guys only have so many resources to allocate. I just wanted to make sure it was known that us iOS/Apple TV users exist. I waited patiently for an iOS channel guide that never seemed to materialize, so I don't want this to turn into a vapourware project as well.

Comment

We're very excited about being available on Apple TV in the future

Comment

Working...
          X