Playback of shows via the VCloud functionality is freezing intermittently

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playback of shows via the VCloud functionality is freezing intermittently

We are located in Keswick ON and we're experiencing intermittent freezing when we playback shows using the VCloud functionality. Is there a known issue or something we can do to eliminate this issue?

The real-time Vmedia content works OK without freezing.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

It wouldn't be possible to correct from user side, but can you let me know a specific programme, time and channel which you're noticing this on? Maybe be server issue, or problem with encoding at time of initial programme.

If it's server side issue, we should be able to make adjustments. If it was problem with encoding at time of initial programme, unfortunately we wouldn't be able to make adjustments retroactively.

Comment

It's happening consistently on most channels that my wife is trying to watch. This morning she tried watching the Flash on channel 20 from 8pm last night.

Comment

Looks like problem was likely with source signal at that time for The CW. I see same thing here. Good news is that same programme aired in parallel on CTV2 (channel 10), and appears to be available as expected and without issue.

Comment

My wife tried to watch the channel 10 version of this show last night and it was better however it froze during the last 15 minutes of the show and she had to use the fast forward button to get it going again. This is happening on other channels as well.

Comment

Can you PM me your customer ID number and contact information for your wife so we can review and follow up?

Comment

OK ... PM has been sent with the requested information.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                X