Phone Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Hardware

I notice phone service has been added to the website. The phone hardware doesn't show on the accessories page yet but based on the setup page it looks like there is only a single VoIP phone option. Hopefully there are plans to provide the option of a VoIP to phone box to be installed at the demarcation point.

Great progress though. I have your internet and a VBox upgrade to have a proper keyboard on the back of the remote and android tv would push me to buy your TV offering, and a box to install at the demarcation point would give you my home phone service. Hopefully the VBox improvements are just waiting for upstream suppliers to deliver (Google, Hardware Manufacturer) and phone is just getting started.

Originally posted by EnviroTO View Post
    Hopefully the VBox improvements are just waiting for upstream suppliers to deliver (Google, Hardware Manufacturer) and phone is just getting started.
    ​As far as I can tell, the hardware is Geniatech ATV1200. The atv1800 looks pretty awesome, I wonder if we will ever see a vmedia version of it.

Comment

Originally posted by EnviroTO View Post
      Hopefully there are plans to provide the option of a VoIP to phone box to be installed at the demarcation point.
      Looks like it's there now. the ATA (grandstream ht701) is the device you use to connect your "regular" analog phone to. If you want to connect it to all the phones in your house, you should enlist an expert to assist you.

Comment

Looks like I will have a new phone provider in the near future. Just need to wait for that device to be available.

Comment

Working...
        X