QuadCore VBox For Sale!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuadCore VBox For Sale!

20180120_114029.jpg20180120_114039.jpg20180120_114112.jpg20180120_114156.jpg20180120_114128.jpg
    Cleaned from a well maintained/cared for house
    Vmedia qwerty remote
    Original Box
    All cables and power supply included.
    Full working order

This is the QuadCore unit NOT the Quad+

Shipping offered at cost, or available for pickup in Etobicoke.

$50 + Shipping (if required)

Delivery or pickup... PayPal accepted.
    Last edited by koreybray; 4 weeks ago.

I live in Muskoka however I will be visiting family Dec 26th in Etobicoke. Are you anywhere near Eglinton and Martingrove (I will be going to Dalegrove Crescent).... my email is ************************ email is easier than this to communicate
    Last edited by MattVMedia; 2 weeks ago. Reason: removed email address for security purposes

Comment

Still available.... Shipping at cost or pickup in Etobicoke!

Comment

Just bumping this up..... If you need a cheap 2nd box, or a start to VMEDIA, this is the way to do it! Works well!, well taken care of... comes in retail box!

Please inquire via PM!

Comment

Hi, I might be interested. How much would that be including shipping to a small town near Montreal Québec? And can u send me a couple of pictures to my emails like the ports of this model and the controller. And one last question, can you record tv shows with this box? thanks a lot again

Comment

Originally posted by max.dulude@gmail.com View Post
            Hi, I might be interested. How much would that be including shipping to a small town near Montreal Québec? And can u send me a couple of pictures to my emails like the ports of this model and the controller. And one last question, can you record tv shows with this box? thanks a lot again
            Just sent you a pm

Comment

SOLD! Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
              X