Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ducatisport
    replied
    I was also wondering when these channels will be available.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• DB9884
    replied
    Any ETA when Italian channels will arrive? Have Parents who will not make the switch until this happens..

Leave a comment:

• Jose (JP)
    replied
    Hi dom7,

We were able to go live with many multicultural channels as planned (https://www.vmedia.ca/en/tv/). However, we experienced some issues with Italian channels (which includes Rai). We are looking into this matter and hoping that we will be able to resolve it soon.

Leave a comment:

• dom7
    replied
    Hi... any status on this?

Leave a comment:

• ducatisport
    replied
    Nice thank you Matt! I was hoping before Saturday so I could watch a soccer game! lol

Leave a comment:

• MattVMedia
    replied
    Hi,

Finishing up encoder updates and then we'll be able to go live with Rai. Shouldn't be much longer. Apologies for the delay, a few projects have taken priority recently.

Leave a comment:

• ducatisport
    replied
    Just checking if there are any updates on this. Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• dom7
    replied
    Yes. I am wondering the same thing. Any status ?

Leave a comment:

• ducatisport
    replied
    Hi Matt, just checking where we are with Rai channel. Have a few people asking about it. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ducatisport
    replied
    ok thank you for the update

Leave a comment:

• MattVMedia
    replied
    Hi,

Sorry for the delay, we got a little sidetracked with launching TV in new regions of Quebec (https://forum.vmedia.ca/forum/vmedia-...ands-in-quebec), so new specialty channels had to take a back seat temporarily unfortunately.

We should be able to have these up in the next few weeks. Will post back when we have a better idea when they'll go live.

Leave a comment:

• ducatisport
    replied
    Hi Matt, any update on RAI channel? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dom7
    replied
    Great thanks

Leave a comment:

• ducatisport
    replied
    Good news! Thanks Matt

Leave a comment:

• MattVMedia
    replied
    Hi,

Rai is on it's way, we're waiting for authorization to begin transmission and hope to have this in the next few weeks. Unfortunately can't provide a more concrete date at the moment, but we'll update this thread once this channel becomes available.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X