Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find TVA Sports in UChoose - but listed as "UChoosable" in channel info page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find TVA Sports in UChoose - but listed as "UChoosable" in channel info page

Hi,
    2 questions-

1) If I add a channel/package now, will it only be added effectively as of next Month (meaning I won't be able to watch this coming Saturday's hockey game) ? or will it be added live as we speak

2) The Channel info pages does show TVA Sports HD as beeing available under UChoose, however, whenever I try to add it, it's nowhere to be found in the channels list (Under my account, manage UChoose) . Do I suspect you've removed to ability to add it in solo as a UChoose channel and rather push on the 12$ package instead .. but failed to remove the info from the Channel Info page ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uchoose.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	84059

Hi,

1) Yes, if you add a UChoose Channel or Theme Pack, it will be available in your TV Guide within 24 hours and will not be added at the start of the next billing cycle.

2) TVA Sports is same catagory of channel as Sportsnet and TSN, so by adding it you add not only TVA Sports 1, but also TVA Sports 2 and TVA Sports 3 (in Quebec). It isn't possible to only add TVA Sports 1 and not TVA Sports 2 or TVA Sports 3 (TSN/Sportsnet operate similarly). Right now we have it as a theme pack for $11.95. If we listed it in UChoose, it would be the same price and include the same 3 channels. Will see about adding it into UChoose as well for consistency.

Comment

Well it used to be available as a uchoose channel alone, for alot cheaper (like 3.95 or 4.95$ if I remember correctly.)

Either way please update your website so it reflects what you've written here (or allow it back as a single channel
      thanks.
      Last edited by djbono; 03-20-2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

I think you may have been looking at pricing for TVA Sports outside the province of Quebec, as cost is much different. Content on TVA Sports is limited outside Quebec because much of their content is broadcast with regional restrictions and unavailable if out of province. We'll go though UChoose over the next week and validate offerings in every province. For Quebec, TVA Sports pricing is correct at $11.95/month.

Comment

Djbono is right, TVASport was available as a standalone for $5.95 back in January in uchoose. I know cuz i had it and just cancelled this month. I'm in Quebec. But it seriously sucks as a channel though...

Comment

thanks rho88,
            i knew i wasn't competently mad !

Comment

Can you please PM me your customer ID rho88? I'd like to see how this happened and why TVA was able to be added in Quebec for this price previously. I think we may have pushed Ontario UChoose to Quebec region accidentally for a small period of time. Majority of UChoose channels cost same regardless of province, but there are some (like TVA) who have different pricing and content depending on region.

Comment

dang rho88, should have kept your mouth shut... sorry

Comment

It's ok djbono... i cancelled the channel on march 1st.

And to be honest, I'm borderline on cancelling everything because there's always a problem with TV and I still can't use any of the GO apps to watch Habs games (so no backup plan).
                  Last edited by rho88; 03-20-2017, 10:11 PM.

Comment

For your info it was called Uchoose Quebec Premium...

Comment

What problem are you experiencing with Go Apps?

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
                        What problem are you experiencing with Go Apps?
                        It's says I'm out of region... trying to watch Habs game. I'm in Montreal but can't watch habs game. i live next to the airport so don't see why it's "not available in my region". This is applicable to RDS Go and Sportsnet GO. I tried contacting your support but was told they can't help me.

Comment

djbono: I'm sorry for confusion with pricing, shouldn't have happened and correct price is $11.95 for TVA Sports in QC. I think I can find your account number, will apply TVA Sports theme pack for free for 1 month for the inconvenience.

Comment

rho88: check your PM please, I think this can be easily corrected.

Comment

yes thanks... I rebooted my modem... now it says I'm in Toronto Ontario... lol

trust me I'm right next to Montreal international Airport...

Comment

Working...
                              X