Internet Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Price

I am wrong or not but it seems that Internet price has increased? Do we usually received advice or how does it work.
    Last edited by Jojeparent; 04-08-2019, 08:27 PM.

Hi,

We did adjust pricing of some plans recently, and the pricing on our website reflects this.

For existing customers, we send an email notification at least 30 days prior to any price adjustment. If you have not received an email from us regarding your service plan specifically, you should not expect any change to pricing in the short term.

Comment

I received 2 emails first said it was going up and the second was that it was going down. I'll take the second one

Comment

Do the prices on the VMedia website reflect the current rates, or the rates as of May 1st? I received an email stating my internet cost will be increasing, but my plan (Cable 30) now looks to be more expensive than the cost of the Cable 75 plan that is currently listed on the website.

Comment

Hi,

Should match the regular price listed on the website. There's a promotion for certain plans with a lower price for the first 6 months for new customers, but after that it goes to the regular price and should be in line with what you received in your notice.

Comment

Working...
          X