Vmedia service through ***********

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmedia service through ***********

My ISP *********** is a transmission agent of vmedia. I just want to find out if I can buy the vbox from canadacomputer then register for the service or do i have to order the vbox and service through ***********, don't want to wait for the vbox to ship and not sure which version of vbox they have, also want to take advantage of the 2 months free promotion from canadacomputers.

Just a note, I think this is a valid question and your support staff should understand what a transmission agent is and be able to answer my question. I try your live chat feature and the agent just repeatedly telling me that I MUST have internet service with vmedia to have the TV service. I ask him if he know *********** is a transmission agent or even understand what a transmission agent do with their product, if not then please transfer me to someone who know, he just hangup my chat session. Is this the quality of support service I will be getting if I do sign up for your tv service?

Aaron

You have to sign up through ***********.

Whether they honor the two free months for buying the VBox at Canada Computers is likely up to them. Your best bet would be to call them to discuss it. I see no mention of the first month free promotion that VMedia offers its customers on the *********** website, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

PS, I'm jealous that you get ***********!

Comment

You have to purchase hardware through ***********. Canada computers boxes are pre- assigned to vmedia/canada computers. Two months free is also exclusive to CC and only with VMedia internet

Comment

I'm with *********** as well, and bought the box from Canada Computers. While they did not honour the 2 month free promotion, they were able to set up a vmedia account for me and I was able to activate it.
        Its a different issue that not a single channel is working after the last update

Comment

we were notified by them that 4-5 accounts have this issue. It appears that those boxes were first attempting to skip login screen and this may have caused the issue, Please PM me your account # and we are also in contact with *********** to help them resolve the issue with customers

Comment

Originally posted by leshka View Post
            You have to purchase hardware through ***********. Canada computers boxes are pre- assigned to vmedia/canada computers. Two months free is also exclusive to CC and only with VMedia internet
            I just bought this and yes it does say the extra months are free, but you have to "pay" extra, so now I am wondering why I have been lied to once more by those at CC, promises promises, and you get stuck from behind.

Comment

Working...
            X