Split up Cable and DSL on forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split up Cable and DSL on forums

Leshka I think you should split the Internet (DSL & Cable) Tech Support forum into 2 separate forums as they are totally separate problems and issues. As a cable internet user I am not sure who or what internet service is having the problems.

That's not a bad idea, and they should do the same with the external and internal antenna boxes.

Comment

I know there is going to be new vboxes coming out soon. So even if they have the forums and then sub forums:

Internet:
      - Cable
      - DSL
      Vbox:
      - Vbox 1
      - Vbox 2
      - Vbox 3

Comment

Originally posted by DM21 View Post
        Leshka I think you should split the Internet (DSL & Cable) Tech Support forum into 2 separate forums as they are totally separate problems and issues. As a cable internet user I am not sure who or what internet service is having the problems.
        This will be done on Monday/Tuesday next week. Thx

Comment

It would also be helpful if the User's city is listed on the left under join Date and posts. Not sure if that would be divulging to much personal info.

Comment

I don't want my location published, I like better when people have to guess where I am from LOL
            Seriously though, if you click on a persons nick, it will show you some info about this person including where they live, if they filled in that info in on their profile.
            If this field is blank, I would assume that he/she doesn't want to share this info and it would be wrong to display it.

Comment

Thanks for the tip. whitby

Comment

Working...
              X