Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data usage?

Hi,

Is there way or a screen that shows your data usage?

Thanks,
    Jimisand

I don't think so... Seeing as all the internet packages are "unlimited" most people probably aren't that concerned. If you have a decent enough router you might be able to find those kind of statistics within the admin of that.

I know my usage has more than doubled since getting the IPTV service, I was usually ~125GB/month now I'm seeing nearly 300+ with a single VBox that is sucking down 175 - 200GB/month.

Comment

Originally posted by pbeaul View Post
      I don't think so... Seeing as all the internet packages are "unlimited" most people probably aren't that concerned. If you have a decent enough router you might be able to find those kind of statistics within the admin of that.

I know my usage has more than doubled since getting the IPTV service, I was usually ~125GB/month now I'm seeing nearly 300+ with a single VBox that is sucking down 175 - 200GB/month.
      prob b/c you are streaming off apps? right... highly doubt its down to TV stuff on the Vbox, considering its LIVE streaming as opposed to data bandwidth, imho but yeah a user can see usage by adding s/w to their router...

Last edited by katburglars; 02-02-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Negative, I have a Media PC that I use for most of my streaming/netflix/misc stuff... That's exclusively from watching TV/Cloud PVR, I don't exactly keep close tabs on it, but I'm pretty sure that's a few hours each night.

I can track any bandwidth going over my network and the VBox is a pig. Last night I watched 30 - 40 minutes of the super bowl via CloudPVR (skipping around to find various things) and within that time the Vbox consumed over 2GBs of data.

Comment

Working...
        X