Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 days before cancellation? Before I can join

Hey everyone

I am going to make the merge from rogers to v media, I used he online chat on v media & was told they need to know 20 days before my cancellation? I find this weird due to the fact I can cancel my roger anytime why do I have to wait 20 days?

I see canadacomputer offers two month promo for tv, do they do the hole setup there or so I still need to call to register?

Thanks

Setup can be done through the Canada computers website (in order to get the two months free you have to use their site for setup). The time is needed for vmedia to send your modem info to Rogers so they can allow it access on their end, because you are with Rogers now the switch would be a soft install (provided you can set the hardware up yourself). Before setup can proceed with vmedia you need to cancel Rogers and set a cancellation date and get the cancellation number from Rogers, the date and the number will be needed by vmedia to complete your setup.

Comment

It's 20 days notice for us to process a "transfer", in order for our customers to take advantage of the $19.95 fee, instead of the full installation price. We can process a full installation at any time without notice or a pending cancellation from Rogers, but in this case a full installation would need to be completed.

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies, I will call and get that # and set it up on Canada computers.

Excited to try this service.

Comment

Working...
        X