No announcement yet.

Vmedia ripping me off for Internet price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow so you guys are going to bill me for 2 months now matt u better fix this

Comment

We're making a few changes this morning to our invoicing system to reflect the new rates and adjustments, which is the reason you guys may be seeing amounts and payment status changing on your side. We'll be done in the next few hours and everything should be as expected shortly.

koolguy1122 - I've confirmed that we have received payment for March service from you and this will also be applied very shortly from our side. The $5.00 discount is there and you have no outstanding balance.

Comment

well thats nice to know matt thanks for telling everyone it would have been nice to know i dont owe another 142.00 on my bill this morning and your customer service tells me to suck it up hangs up on my and in the chat window with customer servbice they tell me i am being charged for not paying my bill and to submit banking invoices that i have already payed what a hassle

Comment

Very sorry for the inconvenience koolguy1122, please rest assured we will ensure payments are processed correctly with the apporpiate amount of discounts, just have to update our invoicing system to reflect this accordingly. While My Account may not reflect the changes correctly at this present time, we're making adjustments and this will show very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

We're finishing up system side invoicing updates, changes should be reflected in My Account momentarily.

koolguy1122 - You should see that there is no outstanding balance and everything is up to date now

Comment

That's so dam funny I think this is ground hog day.... It's happened before where they charged my credit card because of a joke staff that they have are completely useless.... Iv'e been paying bills for over 35 yrs. and NEVER EVER have I missed a payment yet ... I make my payments every month on the same day 21st. so that they get approved before the next billing.... Yet they continue to charge my credit card , this will be number three ... I'm sick of this kind of treatment , the only company that would do this would be one trying to loose as many customers as possible what a joke.... Then you have to go through all the bull crap of trying to sort it out , and them asking me if I would like to apply it to next months bill.... WHAT are you kidding me the only reason I can think that they need two months ahead is that maybe they plan on claiming bankruptcy that they need the influx of cash ... Oh no wait didn't the price increase fix that.... The last time that I posted the problem with billing and double charging my account twice now they are trying for a third they deleted my post , we will see how long this one stays up ( by the way there was no profanity at all in that post , they just don't want people to no how common this is maybe... )
              Mar 1, 2015 INVOICE 201503186282 $184.09 $184.09
              Feb 25, 2015 BANK $13.84
              Feb 23, 2015 BANK $170.25
              Feb 1, 2015 INVOICE 201502162815 $170.25 $0.00
              Last edited by rwilly; 03-02-2015, 12:41 PM. Reason: Forgot that I did call and was treated VERY RUDELY ofcourse and told that someone would call then hung up on ... Nice

Comment

Hi rwilly,

We made some changes to our invoicing system this morning, and for a time, My Account information may not have reflected the payment status or outstanding balance accurately.

Knowing this, we have not processed payments on any accounts which may have been marked as "due" during this time, so there was no chance of being double charged.

We're finishing up the changes right now and everything should be reflected in My Account correctly momentarily.

Comment

Working...
                X