Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsnet

When will all the Sportsnet channels be live? Hockey starts soon!!

shortly...hopefully by beginning of next week.

Comment

Is it here yet?

Comment

My Vmedia service doesn't begin until the end of the month when I move...are these channels live now? Hockey has begun

Comment

Yeah Sportsnet is up... Though I would suggest cheering for a different team

Comment

Originally posted by TMLVCLAK View Post
            Yeah Sportsnet is up... Though I would suggest cheering for a different team
            Lol...thanks for the update...no dice on the new team suggestion ....though if you find yourself upset around playoff time, I shall save you a seat on the bandwagon

Comment

Wait you mean Sportsnet Pacific and all those channels are live?

Comment

Originally posted by habsfan View Post
                Lol...thanks for the update...no dice on the new team suggestion ....though if you find yourself upset around playoff time, I shall save you a seat on the bandwagon

Which bandwagon... The Boston one? ZING!

Seriously, neither team has won a cup in decades. Why argue about which is better? :P

Comment

So, I just got my service finally yesterday (which was moving day, so no time to play around with anything) ...I'm happy thus far, but this post was definitely misleading; unless I'm doing something wrong there is no way to access all of the Sportsnet channels? I have the Premium Basic and the Sports Fan pack, but alas no SN East, SN Pacific, SN West...Leshka will these ever be available?? Am I simply missing something?? I'm a huge hockey fan, and before I bought the service I posted here, got the happy answer ("Yeah Sportsnet is up... Though I would suggest cheering for a different team ") but looks like TMLVCLAK misunderstood. From what I've gathered in this forum over the past month, leshka seems to be the one to answer this. Am I simply missing something leshka or is there no way to access these channels?

Comment

SN regional feeds are coming shortly

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply; I understand the process is likely a complicated one but any idea on the timeline for these? Next month? Next quarter? Next year? Thanks again, very much enjoying the service overall so far by the way

Comment

we expected them on Sept 1st. On our side everything is ready. It's pending satellite delivery contract signing that can come in on Monday or next week. The other party is not in a big rush

Comment

Fair enough, thanks again

Comment

Hi Leshka,

any update on the additional Sportsnet channels or when the speed increase will happen for TSN and Sportsnet for live sports?

Thanks

Comment

SN regionals are coming soon. We will not raise bitrates untill issurs with R*** cbb are addressed

Comment

Working...
                              X