Customer service matter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer service matter

Getting really annoyed at how matters are handled - am always leery to reach out on the phone for fear I'll be misunderstood - if i am asked to provide a screenshot of a payment and I DO as such? why would THAT not be enough to satisfy vmedia that the payment was indeed made and instead ask me to go a step further and to call my Financial institution to ask them if my payment was routed correctly? this, 5 business days AFTER the fact - absolutely mind-boggling
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    edit- to be clear, submitted a screenshot, of my own accord, on the "investigating" my payment, per my request to my bank B4 I was asked to call my bank and ask them if my payment was routed correctly..hence the statement that follows, next paragraph
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    submitted screenshot of proof of payment AND (as the respectable guy I see myself as) offered A SECOND screenshot of initiating a request to have "said" institution investigate the payment at hand to help with "that" proof .. of course "that" request (separate from vmedia's) will be handled within 15 days, as stated by that Institution - however, in "my" experience, Vmedia (as with all other businesses) have the option to conduct their own investigation with the processor where THEY can see how a payment has been processed by "any bank or financial institution" and see why a payment was "not" posted or processed ..."especially" when their customer provided proof of payment and a ref# that goes with "that" payment

- either way, am growing tired of this since this is NOT the first time I have had this issue arise with Vmedia - all, and i mean ALL other entities I make online payments to, NEVER have issues with my payments being processed within the usual 2-3 business days - just to be clear

edit - and for the record, always make my online payments with vmedia (as one of my payees) 2-3 bus days before the first of the month to avoid this kind of nonsense, per my previous experience with vmedia, on this issue - it would be wise for a company to choose a decent processing team to avoid these delays causing customers to become frustrated and all that.. is all i'm sayin - unless of course, I am a "unique" case? sure would like to know so I could rectify this, accordingly and/or hearing from anyone else with this experience would be helpful.
    Last edited by katburglars; 2 weeks ago.

Hi,

I’m sorry for the trouble. We’d typically only suggest reaching out to your financial institution if we’ve been advised that payment had been made to us for an outstanding balance, and this hasn’t been received after the expected period of time.

Usually EFT or online banking payments are received and applied within 3 days. This is an automated process with no manual intervention on our side. Sometimes there can be delays with financial institutions and merchants, and it may (rarely) take longer than 3 days for some payments to be received - which is likely the case here. However, until payment does reach us, you may still receive an automated email indicating that your account remains past due.

Comment

,,,,,,,,bump
      Last edited by katburglars; 6 days ago.

Comment

Edit - Issue resolved
        Last edited by katburglars; 6 days ago.

Comment

Working...
        X