Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable modem

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to point out that I wrote you an email and a ticket was opened on Dec.1. I haven't received a response, despite of me following-up on my request. I must say that it doesn't leave a good impression as your new customer, because I remember that you were very quick to respond to inquiries BEFORE joining your service.

I've received the Motorola SB6141 modem from you. Is it a good modem ? It's a very basic cable modem and I have to use a router to connect my two computers. Do you have WiFi built-in modems ? Can I exchange my current one for a WiFi built one ?

Regards,
    Eugene

HI Eugene, we used to offer SBG6580 but it was buggy and we made a decision to offer only basic cable modems. It takes over a year to certify a modem with Rogers or others and the way it works they certify a version you applied with so by the time it gets certified people find bugs with firmware and you have to spend another year and 50K fee to re-certify. Also, most all-in-one modems/routers do not have the best routers customers can get from nearby computers store.

Comment

Working...
    X