Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for compensation as promised - Directed to George and Leshka

Account number 399000216393

I have tried to send a PM twice over the last couple of days but for whatever reason it does not seem to send. When I check back in my sent file, it doesn't exist.

Morning,

I have posted a few times in the forums over requesting a refund for services that were not provided but unfortunately never got any responses from either of you. I know it is impossible to read every post but I was hopeful at least one of them would have been responded to. I am hoping directly sending you a PM will help. I have cancelled my home phone and TV due to the frustration and endless hours troubleshooting for the month I was with you. I only had one issue with the internet which was corrected and I am keeping my internet service, for now.

I am not an extremely technical person which I believe should be stated prior to joining your service. I dealt with a lot of frustration, as i know you did, directly with my family over the failure of services. many times when I called in tech support, for the times I could get through, they would tell me to power it off for 30 seconds reboot and if the problem was still there call back. They never even took my name or account number. I had rebooted the boxes so many times that I think I probably broke one of the vboxes trying to put a paperclip in the back.

I am glad to see you have addressed some compensation for customers retaining there services, but I have seen nothing for those of us that had to leave. When I was with Cogeco and we had issues, credits were applied each and every time asked. You shouldn't pay for services that you are not receiving. There is no grey area, you promised a service, you didn't deliver, you take their money and run. It's not only unethical but could be perceived as fraud.

Instead of calling in, and playing the he said she said game, I have been sending emails to ensure I have in writing what is being said and/or done to resolve the issue.

I have just sent the following email back to Ken in billing and wanted to make sure you are aware of it and hopefully assist me in getting to a fair resolution:

Ken

Please look at all the following tickets prior to telling me what I first wrote:

2EF-1C1DBF21-012E
    1A6-1C23311F-01A8
    02E-1C233315-01AA
    0DD-1C25B968-0142
    0AD-1C274114-012A
    2EC-1C2C5FEC-0169
    37E-1C2C5FFC-0171
    130-1C2C5FF9-016C

Since I never received the service for TV or Home Phone as advertised, the reason I cancelled, I was informed that I would be credited. That is what I am looking for.

Sonny and Sima have both previously documented in the above tickets, it is being worked on and I should receive something by Jan 1st Now it seems that everyone is redirecting and not providing what was promised by your own team.

Please let me know what is going on

Kevin

I look forward to your assistance

Update - received the following response from Ken last evening:

From: VMedia - Billing Department [mailto:billing@vmedia.ca]
    Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 8:48 PM
    To: Cruse, Kevin
    Subject: [130-1C2C5FF9-016C] Contact Form

Hi Kevin

Since you are still signed on for the internet with us the amount I mentioned is only for those services
    See below:
    atement

1. Knowledge January 1 - January 1 $0.00
    2. Style/Living Combo January 1 - January 1 $0.00
    3. Premium Basic January 1 - January 1 $0.00
    4. Internet 55M January 1 - February 1 $59.95
    5. Home Phone - Unlimited Canada January 1 - January 1 $0.00
    6. [Premium Basic] Discount January 1 - January 1 $0.00
    7. [Knowledge] Discount January 1 - January 1 $0.00
    8. KidsPack Combo January 1 - January 1 $0.00
    Sub total $59.95
    Tax: $7.79
    Total: $67.74
    Credits: $0.00
    Total due: $67.74 on Jan 1, 2015
    Sincerely,
    Ken
    VMedia Billing Department
    VMEDIA

Please let me know how that is an answer to the question asked.

Comment

Received a phone call from Customer Service manager. Vmedia refunded services and apologized for disruption. Thank you for the response. It goes along way to start rebuilding a trust relationship again.

I still remain a customer with your internet services and perhaps in a few months, but try the TV again..........

Comment

Good for you man.

Comment

Yes the tv service is better now than a week ago. Vmedia should limit subscribers to what they can supply to.

Comment

Working...
          X