Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attracting New Customers with no inventory c'mon?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attracting New Customers with no inventory c'mon?!

So I signed up for VMEDIA Internet after Christmas. The transfer is to take place next week and I am now moving to the VBOX for TV. What irks me out of the gate is that there is no inventory at Canada Computers...no issue I think, call VMEDIA and get one there. Same problem, no inventory and no real answer from "customer service". If you want to attract new customers, you need to make it easy. This is not starting off on the right foot for me. You guys really need to get your logistics in place. I am fairly patient as I stream a lot of stuff through Netflix and I have the NHL package for hockey. TV is bonus for our family but for others this will not fly!

I know they are going to a couple new kinds of boxes soon, so they might want to run down the inventory. But to have 0 in stock wow. Someone screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by mtjwilliams View Post
      So I signed up for VMEDIA Internet after Christmas. The transfer is to take place next week and I am now moving to the VBOX for TV. What irks me out of the gate is that there is no inventory at Canada Computers...no issue I think, call VMEDIA and get one there. Same problem, no inventory and no real answer from "customer service". If you want to attract new customers, you need to make it easy. This is not starting off on the right foot for me. You guys really need to get your logistics in place. I am fairly patient as I stream a lot of stuff through Netflix and I have the NHL package for hockey. TV is bonus for our family but for others this will not fly!
      Not sure on your local Canada Computers, but I ordered it for pickup in store. It was out of stock, then a couple days later it came in. I was notified and went and picked it up the next day. This is probably why there is no stock, as the stock that is coming in is probably all spoken for before it even hits the shelves.

Comment

OK, I put my name on the list on Saturday. We will wait and see what happens.

Comment

Any idea when Canada Computers will be getting more in stock? I need to get one ASAP for a second tv and was hoping to pick one up from CC today.

Comment

PM me. I'll sell my VBox w/external antenna, original remote and newer 2.4G remote for 60 dollars. Bought the VBox last June from CC.
            Last edited by hbushell; 01-20-2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

All Canada Computers locations now have now restocked. I purchased my vbox yesterday at the Scarborough location.

Comment

The Mississauga location has a shelf full. dunno if that helps.
                Rumor has it a new box will be coming out...so ya might wanna hold out for that. At the same time this is an internet rumor so...grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by JONxJITSU View Post
                  The Mississauga location has a shelf full. dunno if that helps.
                  Rumor has it a new box will be coming out...so ya might wanna hold out for that. At the same time this is an internet rumor so...grain of salt.

Well, not even a rumour, really, as leshka has said they have a new box coming out. BUT, as with any "coming soon" item from VMedia, you still have to take it with a grain of salt as there's no guarantee that they'll meet the timelines that they expect.

Comment

Working...
                  X