Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought vbox from Canada computers. Not being honored 2 months of free service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought vbox from Canada computers. Not being honored 2 months of free service?

>Took the bus to Canada computers to take advantage of the two months (Feb and March) free service.
    >Had the vbox activated in store with retail staff on speaker phone with vmedia phone agent.
    >Phone agent confirmed I would receive two months free.
    >Just checked my bill and my March bill I will be getting charged.
    >Um what? Why?

Originally posted by JONxJITSU View Post
    >Took the bus to Canada computers to take advantage of the two months (Feb and March) free service.
    >Had the vbox activated in store with retail staff on speaker phone with vmedia phone agent.
    >Phone agent confirmed I would receive two months free.
    >Just checked my bill and my March bill I will be getting charged.
    >Um what? Why?
    it does that automatically, as upcoming bill
    but you will not be charged for TV, same thing happened when i started

just to be sure, call vmedia in the morning and confirm it

Comment

You were supposed to sign up via the Canada Computers VMedia link; that's probably why the billing is all screwed up?

Comment

Originally posted by coolspot View Post
        You were supposed to sign up via the Canada Computers VMedia link; that's probably why the billing is all screwed up?
        i assumed thats what they did at Canada Computers.. but yes very true,, that could be it too..
        call Vmedia they will fix it up if there are any problems.

Comment

Yup, call them, they will fix it. If you don't sign up via the online link, who knows what they'll do.

Comment

Hi JONxJITSU,

When signing up for initial service in store at Canada Computers, an online portal is used which adds the two months by default. As you were an existing VMedia customer with an active account, one month TV was applied automatically as soon as PB was added, and we manually extended it an extra 31 days. I have checked your account and can confirm that this has been applied, your promotional period totals 61 days.

Comment

Interesting. I just check my billing and now I see the correction has been paid and the cost of premium service has been removed.
              Thanks again all.

Comment

Working...
              X