Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping

Any idea how long it takes to ship the vbox and cable modem?

I placed my order February 5th and it's now the 11th and my account still shows as Equipment: Not shipped

I'm in Toronto and they shipped from Vaughn so I got my stuff in less than two days.

Comment

theyre very fast at shipping stuff... im outside O****a and got everything in about 2 days as well last year..
      give them a call and ask them if its been shipped or not.. could just be the site saying not shipped

i have two places.. my home i had to pick it up from nearest post office, other place it was dropped off at the door..
      gotta love canada post,i think i have a lazy postman :-)

Comment

I got an email about 20 minutes after I posted this that everything was being shipped lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sarum View Post
          theyre very fast at shipping stuff... im outside O****a and got everything in about 2 days as well last year..
          give them a call and ask them if its been shipped or not.. could just be the site saying not shipped

i have two places.. my home i had to pick it up from nearest post office, other place it was dropped off at the door..
          gotta love canada post,i think i have a lazy postman :-)

I personally hate when they leave packages at my door, always worried they are gonna get stolen

Comment

Originally posted by agovereau View Post
            I got an email about 20 minutes after I posted this that everything was being shipped lol
            murphy's law eh?

Originally posted by agovereau View Post
            I personally hate when they leave packages at my door, always worried they are gonna get stolen
            ya true, but its a pain to pick up near me.. cause canada post is in a variety store and they always seems to be training "the new guy" whenever i need them the most.. takes forever lol
            also murphy's law lol

Comment

Working...
            X