Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMEDIA branded DSL Modem

Hi Vmedia,

Do you buy back your DSL modems? It will be pretty hard to sell this if I were to upgrade/cancel.

Thank you.

Originally posted by tvaddict View Post
    Hi Vmedia,

Do you buy back your DSL modems? It will be pretty hard to sell this if I were to upgrade/cancel.

Thank you.

If I want to upgrade my speed (I'm on DSL 15 right now) and I buy the modem from you guys, can I trade in my old modem? Also are there any additional fees I would have to pay?

Thank you

Comment

I can't answer for the DSL modems, but the cable modems from Vmedia isn't branded. It's just a regular modem. If you've already got a modem from another provider, it may be compatible. You could also look for classified sites that may have a compatible modem.

Comment

they will work with other ISP's as long as its compatible with BELL... which it is
        but the hardest part of selling it is that its not a vdsl modem (25+mbps) so not many will want it

could post in the off topic forum to sell it.. perhaps a new customer or someone that needs an additional account with 15mbps service or less, would be happy to buy it cheaper than a new modem..

worth a shot

Comment

Working...
        X