How do I cancel my TV Service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I cancel my TV Service?

According to your website, I believe only the call center can cancel my TV service?

I called your number and was transferred multiple times ... no one seems to know how to cancel via the phone?

TV isn't reliable (i.e. audio sync, glitchy UI, etc.). Call centre staff was unfamiliar with the cancellation process - one guy even told me to do it on the website, when I told him that's not possible, he said "let me transfer you..."

I was finally able to get through to the third agent after 10 minutes on hold - she was not aware of the issues being posted on the forums or common issues like channel audio sync issue and stated the TV service is quite stable for the past few months. Nevertheless Uma was able to resolve my issue and cancel the account.

There seems to be a gap in communication between your call centre and support staff regarding technical issues.

I'm keeping my DSL account for now, I may return to VMedia once your service offerings improve and the price point is better.
    Last edited by coolspot; 03-31-2015, 02:16 PM.

Hi Coolspot,

Very sorry to hear we may lose you as a TV customer. Can you please PM me your account number so we can follow up accordingly? Thank you.

Comment

Coolspot
      All the phone support should know how to cancel an account by now. A lot of members have canceled there service due to poor TV service, internet service. I went with B*** and the fibe TV is flawless, as well as the internet. The only thing it took a lot of time talking on the phone to straighten out my account from what I was quoted to my actual bill. But all is good with my and B***

Comment

I am curious at to why do people who have cancelled Vmedia still frequent and comment on this forum?

Comment

Bell employees

Comment

No I am not a Bell employees. Just looking in from time to time, cause Vmedia is a great Idea for a company and I hope the best for them, but things are not going that great for them now. Hope the new Vbox will help the quality of TV service.

Comment

I have left the tv part of this company as well, this is a good idea what v media has but there is constantly non stop, every night similar if not the same problems that are always dealt with by some sort of patch of the problem instead of a solid FIX. Every time there is an update of the v box to repair current problems, it causes other new problems with a lot of customers.I gave it an honest 6 month try but you can never depend on the tv to work. Good luck to everyone including v media in this endeavour i hope your situation improves.

Comment

Originally posted by DM21 View Post
                No I am not a Bell employees. Just looking in from time to time, cause Vmedia is a great Idea for a company and I hope the best for them, but things are not going that great for them now. Hope the new Vbox will help the quality of TV service.
                canceling your service than hoping it will do well is insanity.. how do you think it will do well with no clients? or funding of having clients?
                so if you left don't come back.. it makes no sense for you to peak in and hope all is well..
                I am sure Bell and Rogers have forums you can hang around.

Comment

Thanks sardonic for giving me a kick to get off the forums. I see there is no progress on TV quality, and more clients are leaving this month due to this. I don't know about you but I do not want to be rebooting ever time you want to watch TV. And now I see many just have a black screen to watch. Thanks for that kick again. Maybe in a month or 2 I will be chatting with you again on the Bell forums.

Comment

Thanks sardonic for giving me a kick to get off the forums. I see there is no progress on TV quality, and more clients are leaving this month due to this. I don't know about you but I do not want to be rebooting ever time you want to watch TV. And now I see many just have a black screen to watch. Thanks for that kick again. Maybe in a month or 2 I will be chatting with you again on the Bell forums.
                    I have not had a bell product in 20 years - so don't plan too any time soon.. that said I am going down or going up with the ship.. staying with v Media till the end.
                    rather give them my money than the others.. I am content with the service, Rogers had pixelation regularly as well.. so that said I am staying.
                    Last edited by MattVMedia; 04-04-2015, 10:54 AM.

Comment

I was just kidding, but it doesn't translate well on the internet. I don't mind if you come back and visit. You have a point service may not improve.

Comment

Just to throw out a positive plug. Latest update working great. I've watched the Final 4, the Miami ATP event and the Ten Commandments over the last 2 days. No reboots. No restarts. All working fantastic!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X