Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about new Ro**** cable plans

Just a couple of questions about the new cable plans:

1. When will the details and pricing be available?
    B. If I pay the transfer fee now to move to the direct TPIA, will I need to pay anything to switch to one of these new plans if I choose to later?

Thanks!

You can usually move up or down without a penalty if your with the same TPIA. I would take a look at the webpage for vmedia itself.

Comment

This was on the vmedia site:Yes, you can change your cable plan to a higher or lower speed plan that is available. There is a one time $10.00 fee to make a change to your cable plan.

Comment

Thanks MrBee. I knew of the transfer fee, but I'm still interested in knowing if that will continue, disappear, or change (increase?) with the direct TPIA.

Reason I ask is would I end up paying $20 to switch now, then pay another $20 later to upgrade my plan? If so I'd rather wait. And knowing what new plans will be offered and their cost would be beneficial in making that decision as well.

Comment

Your paying $20 to change internet providers from CIK Telecom to VMedia... To change speeds is $10 I'm sure this fee will not disappear this company loves nickel and diming I got a good laugh this morning when they charged me $0.35 to add more channels lol

Comment

Working...
          X