Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our new services aren't even active, and we have a problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new services aren't even active, and we have a problem!

We ordered all 3 vMedia serices on May 30, with an installation date of June 27th. Everything confirmed, signed the paperwork to port the phoen number and sat back, waiting for the vMedia box to ship, and counting the days until we got to say goodbye to Bell and the overpriced services!

Then we came home today. Home phone line is down. Call Bell and they say that vMedia now owns the number and they requested the cut off to be today. But we still have to pay Bell for the balance of the 30 days they require for the cancellation notice.

Start an online chat with vMedia and I'm told that we should have a temporary phone number we can use... except our equipment - including the VoiP phone, hasn't even been shipped from vMedia yet! Yeppers, there's a problem. We're told in the chat that something has obviously gone very wrong.Then we're told to wait patiently for 48 hours until someone can figure out what went wrong. Really? someone at vMedia screws up and causes a major inconvenience, I'm told to wait 2 days?

I'm on hold with customer service now... I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come...

Rizzen1lc that is ridiculous! I am truly sorry, I can only attribute it to the fact that we just launched the phone service and we are not as up to speed on it as we should be.Please give me your ID and I will see what I can do to expedite your install. Veyr sorry again, George.

Comment

Hi George,

Thanks for the quick reply to this and the offer of assistance. I have sent you a private message.

I also want to comment that the customer service rep I talked with on the phone last night was doing her best to find a solution. As frustrating as the situation is, vMedia is trying!

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Rizzen I have heard nothing further, are you all set?

Comment

Working...
        X