Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scheduled install today or so I thought....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled install today or so I thought....

Here's the chat i had today with Sales about my scheduled install... I received an email that stated this:
    • The scheduled Install Visit Window: Apr 23, 2015 08:00 AM - Apr 23, 2015 12:00 PM

Code:
     [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#118ACC][B]Maria[/B][/COLOR]: Welcome to VMedia Sales. How can we help you?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=red][B]Bayardo[/B][/COLOR]: Bell tech was supposed to come today but never showed.... The scheduled Install Visit Window: Apr 23, 2015 08:00 AM - Apr 23, 2015 12:00 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#118ACC][B]Maria[/B][/COLOR]: Hello Bayardo, may I have your username please?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=red][B]Bayardo[/B][/COLOR]: also my phone never rang all morning.....[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#118ACC][B]Maria[/B][/COLOR]: Thank you! Hold on please[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#118ACC][B]Maria[/B][/COLOR]: I'm terribly sorry, but the confirmation email has wrong month, your DSL internet service will be activated on May 23rd. We resend you the correct date and time slot[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=red][B]Bayardo[/B][/COLOR]: huh when did you resend this?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#118ACC][B]Maria[/B][/COLOR]: Just a minute ago[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#118ACC][B]Maria[/B][/COLOR]: Your FTTN service activation date is scheduled on May 23rd[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#118ACC][B]Maria[/B][/COLOR]: 8 am-12 pm[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=red][B]Bayardo[/B][/COLOR]: unbeleiveable. so i stayed home today for nothing[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=red][B]Bayardo[/B][/COLOR]: because you guys sent the wrong date[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#555555][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#118ACC][B]Maria[/B][/COLOR]: We're sorry for the issue, there was a glitch in the system. Your new service will be activated on May 23rd[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#666666][FONT=Segoe UI][SIZE=14px]This live chat session is no longer active[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    So right after Maria said sorry she just ended the chat session, didn't even let me finish asking questions It's been 5 minutes and I still haven't received the email with the correct install date...
    I've very disappointed with their sales team.

brutal - pretty poor CEx

Comment

I just received the email with the correct install date., i guess they were reading this post.

Comment

It is brutal you are right this should never have happened. I will look into this.

Comment

Working...
        X