Disney Channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Channel?

Will you be carrying Disney Channel when it launches Sept 1st? And will it be in the uchoose store?

I'm guessing here, but I think Teletoon retro or family is the station relaunching as Disney Channel. Should it be Retro, I would guess they would have it on Uchoose, unless there is some licence thing.

Comment

Hi,

There will be some changes to our lineup in September as a result of content shuffling between two major suppliers of children's programming.

We will be carrying the Disney Channel, as close to September 1 as possible, and will release full details of any upcoming changes as quickly as possible and once we have confirmed pricing with content distributors.

Comment

Changes to Kids Channels

There will be some changes to certain kids channels which VMedia carries. These changes result primarily from a change in the relationship between Canadian broadcasters and The Walt Disney Company.

Learn more here - https://www.vmedia.ca/blog/en/changes-kids-channels/

Comment

Will Disney Jr now be offered in HD with the change?

Comment

Hi,

It is possible that when Disney Jr. is relaunched in December under the Chorus umbrella that an HD option may be available to us. We won't know for certain until closer to launch date.

Comment

Hopefully all the programming stays the same. If my daughters loose Princess Sofia I will get murdered in my sleep.

Comment

.... and of Course Princess Sofia has been cut from the new channels line up. My days are numbered.

Comment

Lol..Princess Sofia just moved to the new Disney channel temporarily, until Disney Jr relaunches on Dec 1st. It's not gone

Comment

Disney Jr. is supposed to be back on the air today in Canada. Are we going to be able to get it again?

Comment

Hello guys?

Comment

Hi,

We're working on it, need a little bit of time to sort out the details. Certainly a channel we'd like to carry.

Comment

Thanks Matt. Any kind of ETA? I'm not mad, but In all fairness you guys have had 3 months just like all the other carries to get this ready.

Comment

It won't be very long, shouldn't be more than a few weeks at the most. We'll try to get it done as soon as possible. Pricing and channel details were only provided to us very recently, we didn't get much of a heads up.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't been too impressed with Family Jr. I'm looking forward to getting Disney Jr. back. I hope it happens soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X