Black Friday: One Month FREE on Any VMedia TV Theme Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday: One Month FREE on Any VMedia TV Theme Pack

Is this deal only available on Black Friday? Or can I order it later this week before the end of the month?

Hi KangFu,

This offer ends on Sunday midnight (11/29/2015). You can signup anytime before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose (JP) View Post
      Hi KangFu,

This offer ends on Sunday midnight (11/29/2015). You can signup anytime before that.

I signed up on Friday for sports combo free month promo. The channels weren't showing up on my TV guide so I finally had a chance to call VMedia today. After waiting for over half an hour and going through some checks to make sure the issue wasn't resolved, the technical team found that the issue was on the backend and they needed to sync the channel list. Issue solved.

So now I looked up how to cancel the theme pack and found out that the dates of cancellation can ONLY be the first day of the month. Given that I signed up for this promo on Nov 27th, and expires Dec 27th. That means I can either cancel Dec 1st and have 2 full days of a free "month" or I can cancel Jan 1st and have to pay for 4 days from Dec 27th to Jan 1st.

Great promo VMedia!!! Never signing up for "free" stuff again.

Comment

Hi,

The promotion is intended to provide the first 30 days of content free when signing up for a theme pack. We provide 30 days of free service from the sign up date.

Like all theme packs, cancellations can only be processed at the start of the next billing cycle. If you add a theme pack on Nov 27, and cancel it January 1, you would pay only for the days of Dec 28 - 31, and the theme pack will be free for the thirty day period from November 27 - December 27.

I understand how this can be misinterpreted though, and this was not our intention. If you'd like, feel free to PM me and I'll remove the theme pack today with no charge.

Comment

I just wanted to mention that our new V-Box using CAT-5 cable system as worked perfect for our family for almost a year now and our internet has never been down. A great move from Gogeco on our part.

Comment

Working...
          X