new customer referral incentives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new customer referral incentives

wanted to know if you have any existing customer referral incentive program available

like if i refer my friends/family and neighbors to vmedia, do i get a free month or two for each referral? many other companies offer that... vonage gives their customers 2 months free phone for each referral, ****** gives 2 months free internet for each new referral and offers free lifetime high speed internet for 10 new internet customers..

do you guys have anything like that? would help your company grow exponentially..

its pretty east to sell, all you need are people to refer you, this may motivate some to talk more about the services provided..

No, they do not. And frankly, considering the fact that they are running out of capacity on a fairly regular basis, I don't think they are too worried about their growth at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by wearysky View Post
      No, they do not. And frankly, considering the fact that they are running out of capacity on a fairly regular basis, I don't think they are too worried about their growth at the moment.
      the last part of your post, if true is extremely counter productive, and if true, it would worry me a lot, that they wont be around long, cause the next company that comes along the same but does bank large growth on their future will take them out..
      hoping they have more smarts than that

Comment

we will be considering it in the future, but it is not top priority at the moment. We need to deal with current growth volume, improve our processes, improve quality of various services, then scale growth

Comment

Originally posted by leshka View Post
          we will be considering it in the future, but it is not top priority at the moment. We need to deal with current growth volume, improve our processes, improve quality of various services, then scale growth
          doesn't referrals go hand in hand with growth? LOL

Comment

you are absolutely right but we need to scale our call centre and networks first before we increase rate of growth

Comment

Originally posted by Sarum View Post
              the last part of your post, if true is extremely counter productive, and if true, it would worry me a lot, that they wont be around long, cause the next company that comes along the same but does bank large growth on their future will take them out..
              hoping they have more smarts than that

My point was - the company is already growing faster than they can keep up. The call centre is woefully understaffed. Their networks keep running out of capacity because they are getting TOO MANY CUSTOMERS. So they don't really have any incentive to offer referral incentives right now - it's one thing to promote growth in your company, it's another entirely to grow faster than you can maintain. Because if you do that, your service levels suffer, and then you start losing customers.

Comment

Working...
              X