Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"We're a startup working out the kinks"... still?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We're a startup working out the kinks"... still?

I've been sitting on the fence basically since VMedia started. I have yet to make the switch as there has been so many issues of internet downtime and TV issues (freezing picture, no sound, etc). I still see posts (recent at that) that keeps basically saying that 'we're a startup and we're working out the kinks'... how long can they play that card before they actually fix these kinks? Hard to make the switch when the problems/issues from day one are still going strong today. When will the kinks be a rarity and not a daily occurrence?

Of course, you're reading the forums that are set up basically for people to complain about problems they have. I don't think too many people are interested in coming here to opine about how great their TV and internet service are, things are going to obviously be skewed very much towards the negative. Aside from a few little quirks here and there, I've been pretty happy with my VMedia experience. Still no client side PVR, but I'm ok with that because there are alternative methods for me to view the content that I want to PVR, and it's easy to automate these days. 99% of my usage needs are covered. I'm sure Vmedia could solve a lot more of their problems a lot faster if they charged double what they do, like Bell does, but operating on the super slim margins that they are (which is the only way they can increase their customer base), there's only so many resources they can throw at things.

Comment

Working...
    X