TLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLC

Have a friend I was trying to convince to try VMedia when she moves, but with her only really watching TLC and food it doesn't make a lot of financial sense. Why isn't TLC available on its own or in a bundle?

Hi lordjakir,

That is how we can package those channels at the moment in compliance with channel provider's T&C.

However, starting March 2016, as per new regulations, channel providers are required to offer all of their channels on either a standalone or small theme pack basis and must offer all their channels on a standalone and pick a pack basis by December 2016.

Comment

So what will youra look like in regards to TLC and when will you roll it out?

Comment

I would not necessarily count on all the channels being in our UChoose store March 2016, unless there is consumer demand and pressure, but certainly by December 2016.

Comment

But from what I read here - in March 2016, TLC must be available in either a small theme pack or uchoose? As it is right now, it is only available in the premium package, so this will present more options. Is this understanding correct?

Comment

All channels must be available in small theme packs on March 1, and as standalone (UChoose) by December 2016. TLC will be available in small theme pack form in March, but too early to provide specific details or pricing at the moment.

Comment

Working...
            X