TRIPLE PLAY BUNDLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRIPLE PLAY BUNDLE

Hi I was looking at the triple play bundle for $106.85.With this bundle does the dry loop fee still apply.THANKS HAMILTON MOUNTAIN

Hi,

If you do not already have an active Bell landline, a dry loop fee would be required at $8/month and is not included in our bundle pricing. If you do have an active Bell landline, you would not require a separate dry loop.

Comment

From my understanding, the only way you would not pay a dry loop is if you kept your home phone with Bell. If you are wanting the triple play then you will be paying the dry loop as you are going to be switching your phone to vmedia. Same thing happened to me

Comment

Good point joZee, if you did switch landline (port) to VMedia then dry loop would be required as there would be no underlying active line to provision service on. It's not mandatory though, we do have many customers who choose to keep existing Bell landline but still get triple play bundle as they prefer a second or redundant phone service as well (home office, etc).

Comment

Thanks for your help.I am using vmedia ..Right now I am 15 dsl down Canada phone and premium basic.I was just wondering if it was worth up grading to 25 dsl.

Comment

Working...
          X