Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering signing up

Hello,

I've been on the fence a little while regarding signing up, and have some questions before I make a decision.

1. If I sign-up for the DSL, I'm inclined to rent a modem for 2 reasons (to confirm that DSL performance at my address is satisfactory, and because I've seen it mentioned that a new modem solution is around the corner). So if I start with a rental, then decide to buy one of the new ones, would it be relatively simple to get the new one provisioned for use? And after shipping my rental back, would the deposit be refunded without hassle?

2. Once I am satisfied with the DSL connection, I would visit Canada Computers to buy 2 Vboxes. Do i just call in at that point to add the TV service (and get the 2 months promo)? How soon after the call would it be activated?

Thanks, that's it for now!

1) -Yes -Yes 2) May not get 2 months free TV instead of 1 because you'd be a sub by then but certainly save shipping fees

Comment

I was under the impression that 2 months free promo still applied if you were an internet subscriber who then signed up for TV. I feel like I read that somewhere here on the forums or over on RFD, but I may be wrong.

Comment

We generally OK it but it's not automated. You'd need to call in

Comment

Working...
        X