X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Go

Any idea when Global Go will be added to your list of Go apps

Hi RGSCAN,

This Go app was taken off due to its decrease in demand. When we will see an increase to it, we will be more that happy to bring it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose (JP) View Post
      Hi RGSCAN,

This Go app was taken off due to its decrease in demand. When we will see an increase to it, we will be more that happy to bring it back.

I can understand you can determine the usage (or lack of) when you subscribe to this but how would VMedia know what the demand is or when the demand increases?

Thanks.

Comment

Sadly with these GO apps, the Broadcaster charges the cable IPTV provider for access.

I doubt this is possible, but what if a monthly fee was charged to those who WANT the GO part of the tv channel. You want it, you pay for it... I think that's fair and gives users what they want.

Is the broadcaster not willing to allow this?

Comment

So we cannot use the Global Go App? I installed in at tried to use it but when I watched something it gave me an error and said device was not supported.

Comment

Originally posted by dmbcanada View Post
            So we cannot use the Global Go App? I installed in at tried to use it but when I watched something it gave me an error and said device was not supported.
            We are not currently carrying this Go App. You can find the list of all the Go Apps that we carry here: https://www.vmedia.ca/en/tv/goapps

Comment

The app gives the following error:

"The content playback policy requires a hardware capability that the device does not have. We cannot stream video to rooted or unsupported devices. Error 3347"

Comment

Working...
              X