Cloud TV PVR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud TV PVR

Any update on including more channels for the PVR?

I doubt we'lll see anything but OTA channels available on the Cloud PVR any time in the near future.

Comment

we are in negotiations for some other channels.

Comment

Why can't we just have a STB with the ability to record to an external HDD? I would really like to catch some of those Formula 1 races on TSN that are in the wee hours.
        Is this in the works?

The vcloud is interesting, but a bit of a struggle to find the shows you wanted to watch. Is this ever going to be possible?

Thanks.

Comment

From other posts they are working on it and I believe they plan on launching a HDD based PVR very soon.

Comment

Yup, client side PVR was supposed to be launched at the beginning of September. There have been delays as they work on getting the software ready for all the different versions of VBoxes out there (I think we're just waiting on the antenna-less boxes now)

Comment

Has leshka given an ETA on the release of client side PVR? Would be nice to see it this month as a few new shows have already started, and walking dead starts soon too!

Comment

Doing our best. We are sending an e-mail to our single core box customers today announcing free hardware replacement. Next step is an e-mail to all dual-core customers about PVR

Comment

So PVR will not be supported on the single core box?

Comment

No, we came across an issue with it that we can't resolve and we will replace all such boxes (for currently active subscribers)

Comment

Hi, how do we find out what type of box we have? single or dual core Vbox? I bought my Vbox (no antenna) in February this year from Canada Computers. will it be a single or dual core? And yes, Walking Dead, Homeland and NHL hockey at the same time on Sundays.... we need the HDD PVR.

Comment

single core boxes run Android 4.04. Check under Android-->settings-->About Device

Comment

Really wish you guys would of had this done before tonite... when Walking Dead kicks off.

Comment

Actually AMC already posted the episode online in case you missed it

Comment

And you also have a set top box with XBMC, just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X