• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thanks

Comment

Hi Matt, any update on RAI channel? Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, we got a little sidetracked with launching TV in new regions of Quebec (https://forum.vmedia.ca/forum/vmedia-...ands-in-quebec), so new specialty channels had to take a back seat temporarily unfortunately.

We should be able to have these up in the next few weeks. Will post back when we have a better idea when they'll go live.

Comment

ok thank you for the update

Comment

Hi Matt, just checking where we are with Rai channel. Have a few people asking about it. Thanks

Comment

Yes. I am wondering the same thing. Any status ?

Comment

Just checking if there are any updates on this. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi,

Finishing up encoder updates and then we'll be able to go live with Rai. Shouldn't be much longer. Apologies for the delay, a few projects have taken priority recently.

Comment

Nice thank you Matt! I was hoping before Saturday so I could watch a soccer game! lol

Comment

Hi... any status on this?

Comment

Hi dom7,

We were able to go live with many multicultural channels as planned (https://www.vmedia.ca/en/tv/). However, we experienced some issues with Italian channels (which includes Rai). We are looking into this matter and hoping that we will be able to resolve it soon.

Comment

Any ETA when Italian channels will arrive? Have Parents who will not make the switch until this happens..

Comment

I was also wondering when these channels will be available.
                            Thank you

Comment

Any idea when to expect Italian programming?

Comment

We're close. Hopefully will have some good news in a week or two regarding Rai.

Comment

Working...
                                X