Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60/10 to 75/10

Hey Matt,

Quick question, if I moved from my 60 to 75 plan would I need to get a new cable modem? Just wondering if the 75 plan needs the newer 8 channel modem like the 100+Mbps?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, that is correct, minimum 24 channel modem is required for plans above 60Mbps.

Comment

I am on the 60/10 plan and the last few days my upload speed is OK but my download speed has been cut in half to 30 no matter what time of day.

Comment

Hi wbennett68,

We are sorry to hear that you are not getting expected download speeds as per your package. Have you tried to run a speed test by connecting your modem directly to your computer? While testing make sure that there aren't any peer-to-peer programs running in the background. Would suggest running tests with another computer and replace RJ45 cable as well to isolate the case. If the issue remains ongoing then please reach out to our Support Team so that we may further investigate this issue. 1855.333.8269.

Comment

Hi Jose,

I ran all of the tests you suggested and I was still getting half the download speed. I called support and we did a modem reset and all is good. I am back to full speed.

Comment

Working...
          X