Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Internet Accounts

Hi,

I am currently subscribed to the Cable 30 internet plan. We also have a DSL account with another ISP. I was thinking of switching that DSL account to Vmedia FTTN 50.

Is it possible to be subscribed to both cable and DSL through Vmedia?

Also, I'm on Premium Basic for TV service. Will the TV service work for both of the internet services at the same time?

Thanks.

Hi,

You can be subscribed for multiple services at the same address, it's not a problem. TV will only work from IP at a time though, so would recommend that TV is used on one platform at a time to avoid problematic experience.

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
      Hi,

You can be subscribed for multiple services at the same address, it's not a problem. TV will only work from IP at a time though, so would recommend that TV is used on one platform at a time to avoid problematic experience.
      The DSL line would be opened by another family member (separate account). If they also subscribed to their own Premium Basic TV service, would that be fine?

Comment

Yes, absolutely

Comment

If you have an old crappy computer you can use it as a monster dual wan router using a $40 or less network card and opnSense or pfSense (free) then you tell it to keep the vbox's on only one of the ISP connections.

Any questions just lemme know.

-Jamie M.

Comment

Working...
          X