DUAL Internet Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUAL Internet Service

Does VMEDIA permit you to subscribe to both Cable and DSL internet services at the same time at the same address?

yes, if both are available

Comment

We may need to do it manually though

Comment

Great. Thanks. I am seriously considering doing this - when you say manually - what does that entail?

(I am currently waiting for my 30 days with Bell to retire. What I have noticed about DSL is it seems to provide consistent throughput throughout the day, and the ping latency is much lower.)

Comment

Is there anyway you can bond the dsl and cable into one connection? I remember TP-Link having a custom firmware for one of there routers back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by al3x1980 View Post
            Is there anyway you can bond the dsl and cable into one connection? I remember TP-Link having a custom firmware for one of there routers back in the day.
            The RT-AC87U will do the same too. I have this router/firewall/ap running and it is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by leshka View Post
              We may need to do it manually though

What is the manual process?

Comment

Leshka - what is the manual process?

Thanks.

Comment

You would have to call in and tell them you want to either setup 2nd account at same address but with DSL or ask them to add 2nd Internet service to the account. Second approach would likely require managers help because agents on the phone do not yet have tools to do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X