VMedia Referral Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMedia Referral Policy

Over the last month or so, I've had a few people ask me about my VMedia experiences because they're getting sick of paying "the big guys".

It made me wonder: Does VMedia have a referral policy? Perhaps a flat rate $25 account credit? Or a free month of services? Or a $5/month on-going discount as long as both people remain customers?
    Last edited by mathewjohnson; 01-11-2018, 04:33 PM.

Hi,

We're working on an automated referral program currently, should hopefully be able to roll it out in the coming months.

Comment

Sounds good. Thanks for the information. I'm interested to see/know what the plan will be, but I guess I'll find that out when it's released.

Comment

We're still working out the exact details as to what would be offered - our primary focus at the moment is on building out an automated system that will track and apply whatever the "offer" ends up being. I don't think your suggestions are too far off though, will likely be something along those lines.

Comment

would be nice to see I know I have managed to get 1 friend to join vmedia, I've got another friend who told me they are now looking at vmedia thanks to me so yeah be nice to hear what referral policy there is

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
            Hi,

We're working on an automated referral program currently, should hopefully be able to roll it out in the coming months.
            Any update on this? I am updating at least a few people on my experiences with VMedia and am interested in what you do with referrals as well.

Comment

Nothing materiel at this point unfortunately. We put referral program on the back burner temporarily while we focus efforts on new platform development for TV. I think we'll be back to pick back up in a month or so and then hopefully have something available in the Fall.

Comment

Working...
              X