No More Cable Internet in Toronto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Cable Internet in Toronto?

Hi trying to help a friend to switch over to VMedia she's only interested in cable but your website is no longer showing cable internet plans for Toronto. Have you stopped signing up new customers for cable internet for the Rogers area?

Hi,

We're still selling cable plans in Toronto

Showing up here. By default DSL tab is selected, maybe you just need to change to cable at the top?

Click image for larger version

Name:	VMedia_Cable_Toronto.png
Views:	614
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	89358

Comment

I was similarly confused by this web page when I first visited it several years ago. To me it looked like there are 2 columns, one listing DSL plans on the left and one listing cable plans on the right. It took a while to realize the column "headings" are clickable to change what's being displayed. I seem to remember making a comment about it at the time on this forum, but apparently no-one listened. To me this is a very poorly designed web page that's in huge need of improvement. I'm obviously not the only person whose been confused by it and I wonder how many sales VMedia might have lost because of it?

Comment

We did change it actually, it's still in the same format as previously, but we extended the blue underline all the way across and made the point more pronounced. I think we still not a visual indicator somewhere that clearly points out that more plans are available though.

Comment

Just to give another perspective. I've never had a problem with the design of the web page.
          The 3 people I referred to and subsequently signed up for VMedia never mentioned a problem either. I'm on DSL and all 3 of them are on cable.

Comment

Working...
          X