Super Écran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Écran

Why Super Écran is not available in New Brunswick, also there is a lot of French channel not available? Could it be possible in the future as other cable distribution did offer it

Hi,

Great question. We can likely offer this package and other French channels as well in the future, but first need to review our distribution agreements and costing, as there may be differences with regard to packaging and pricing for those outside of Quebec.

Comment

Can some off these channel can be add on UChoose for New Brunswick?
      V HD, Evasion, Investigation, canal D, Casa, Z Tele, Zeste, SeriS +.

Comment

Hi,

Super Ecran is available now for those who would like to subscribe outside of Quebec. For those other channels, we'll have to review our agreements to see if we're allowed to sell outside of Quebec and if so, what the costing implications will be.

Comment

Yes. Thanks for the update. Super Écran is coming for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
            Hi,

Super Ecran is available now for those who would like to subscribe outside of Quebec. For those other channels, we'll have to review our agreements to see if we're allowed to sell outside of Quebec and if so, what the costing implications will be.
            Hi, do we have a follow up on those french channel outside Quebec?

Comment

Hi,

Super Ecran has been available for several weeks for provinces outside Quebec. You can add via My Account at vmedia.ca.

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
                Hi,

Super Ecran has been available for several weeks for provinces outside Quebec. You can add via My Account at vmedia.ca.
                Yes i am already subscribe to this channel. I was just questioning about those quebec channel.
                V HD, Evasion, Investigation, canal D, Casa, Z Tele, Zeste, Serie +.

Comment

Hello,

Oh, I'm sorry - I misunderstood your question. We're reviewing feasibility of offering additional French channels outside of the province of Quebec currently, and will post an update once we have an better understanding of if/when this can occur.

Comment

Thanks Matt

Comment

Working...
                    X