Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirm Service Available

Good morning,

Just wanted to confirm that your service is available at postal code B3G 1T2. According to your website the service is available but just need confirmation.

Also, do you sell the cable modems that are compatible?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Yes, this postal code does appear serviceable, with cable internet service available. If you are looking to move your existing service, you can click the "moving request" link in the internet section of your My Account to enter the full address and see all available plans and hardware options. Both rent and purchase options would be available for hardware.

Comment

Thanks Matt,

Would you be able to know over which lines (Rogers..etc) that this connection goes through?

Also, when you have a chance, could you let me know the purchase prices for the compatible cable modems?

Cable Plans Servicing: Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island.
      Arris CM8200
      Arris DG2470
      Arris DG3270A
      Hitron CDA3-20
      Hitron CODA-45

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

This looks to be an Eastlink area. Currently we're offering the Arris DG2470 for purchase at $79.95, or rent for $3.95 per month.

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
          Hi,

This looks to be an Eastlink area. Currently we're offering the Arris DG2470 for purchase at $79.95, or rent for $3.95 per month.
          Hi Matt,

How would I go about purchasing the Arriss DG2470 modem and have it shipped to my current address in Toronto so that I have it ready to go at the new address?

Also, for the move, we are currently using one of your partners for internet in Toronto. Will this have any impact or require additional changes? Does Eastlink partner with Vmedia?
          Last edited by wbennett68; 07-21-2021, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Hi there,

Yes, VMedia offers service in Eastlink areas, in the same manner that we service other areas using underlying last-mile incumbent infrastructure.

We can certainly ship the new modem to your existing address prior to installation at the new address. When you're ready to move forward, give our Customer Care Team a call and we'll set everything up. 1-855-333-8269.

Comment

Working...
            X