Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsnet

I checked out the demo at Canada Computers (Whitby), and am wondering if the Sportsnet channel is Sportsnet Ontario. I tried to use the guide however I could only go forward a couple of hours, so could not determine if the England Premier League (Football) was on that channel. The EPL is a requirement in order for me to change. The EPL is not on Sportsnet One (as far as I can tell).

Thanks to anyone that can shed light on this.

Originally posted by nobluff View Post
    I checked out the demo at Canada Computers (Whitby), and am wondering if the Sportsnet channel is Sportsnet Ontario. I tried to use the guide however I could only go forward a couple of hours, so could not determine if the England Premier League (Football) was on that channel. The EPL is a requirement in order for me to change. The EPL is not on Sportsnet One (as far as I can tell).

Thanks to anyone that can shed light on this.

Make the switch man. VMedia has Sportsnet Ontario, Sportsnet One, and TSN1-5. I'm able to watch the majority of EPL games every weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by ZainA9 View Post

Make the switch man. VMedia has Sportsnet Ontario, Sportsnet One, and TSN1-5. I'm able to watch the majority of EPL games every weekend!

Thanks for the info, will make the switch asap.

Comment

Working...
      X