Adding new channels??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding new channels??

Hi, I am wondering if you will be adding any new HD channels in the near future. I am interesting in Fight Network HD, T&E HD , Smithsonian Channel HD, Oasis HD (now Love Nature). Today I just read the blog post about Blue Ant Media's deal with Vmedia's Vcloud. is it possible to add more Blue Ant Channels? You only offer 3 of their channels now. thank you!

we have some plans to add new HD channels as early as next week

Comment

Originally posted by leshka View Post
      we have some plans to add new HD channels as early as next week
      My hope is spike will be one of those switching to hd...

Comment

Also the kids channels like Disney, Threehouse. The quality on these channels is pretty bad, similar to some streaming video sites.

Comment

Originally posted by coolspot View Post
          Also the kids channels like Disney, Threehouse. The quality on these channels is pretty bad, similar to some streaming video sites.

I've noticed lots of pausing when my kids are watching those channels as well. Well, it might actually only be one of them, I've never really bothered to take note of exactly what channel they were watching.

Comment

any update on Fight Network HD, Love Nature HD ?

Comment

Should I be expecting higher quality kids channels. I agree, Disney, Treehouse aren't that great.

Comment

What about Investigation Discovery Channel?

Comment

Hey, any updates on Fight Network HD? I recently contacted them via Twitter and they said this : @Gabriel_ko @VMediaTV We're available in HD. It's up to the cable provider to pick up our feed. Let them know you want @fightnet in HD.
                  Please Vmedia get their feed in HD.

Comment

We do not have access to an HD feed for Fight Network at the moment. We receive this channel from Bell SRDU and they only offer SD. If an HD option becomes available, we will be happy to carry it.

As a side note, we carry all content in HD where available to us. SD is only carried when HD is not an option.

Comment

Working...
                    X